See the Credits page for various preferred citations for the MixedMetro project. Relevant publications from the project are listed below.
- Wright, R.; Ellis, M.; Holloway, S.; Catney, G. (2018), The instability of highly racially diverse residential neighborhoods in the United States, Sociology of Race and Ethnicity, First Published December 21, 2018. DOI: 10.1177/2332649218819168.
- Ellis, M.; Wright, R.; Fiorio, L.; Holloway, S. (2017), Predicting neighborhood racial change in large US metropolitan areas, 1990-2010, Environment and Planning B: Urban Analytics and City Science, online 11 Dec 2017. DOI: 10.1177/2399808317744558.
- Ellis, M.; Wright, R.; Holloway, S.; Fiorio, L. (2017), Remaking white residential segregation: metropolitan diversity and neighborhood change in the United States, Urban Geography, online 16 Aug 2017. DOI: 10.1080/02723638.2017.1360039.
- Wright, R.; Ellis, M.; Holloway, S. (2014), Neighbourhood racial diversity and White residential segregation in the United States. In Lloyd, C.; Shuttleworth, I.; Wong, D. (eds.), Social-Spatial Segregation: Concepts, Processes and Outcomes. Polity Press. Pp. 111-134.
- Wright, R.; Ellis, M.; Holloway, S.; Wong, S. (2014), Patterns of Racial Diversity and Segregation in the United States: 1990-2010, The Professional Geographer, 66(2): 173-182. DOI: 10.1080/00330124.2012.735924.
- Wright, R.; Holloway, S.; Ellis, M. (2013), Gender and the Neighborhood Location of Mixed-Race Couples, Demography, 50(2): 393-420. DOI: 10.1007/s13524-012-0158-0.
- Chipman, J.; Wright, R.; Ellis, M.; Holloway, S. (2012), Mapping the Evolution of Racially Mixed and Segregated Neighborhoods in Chicago, Journal of Maps special issue on Innovative
Mapping in Spatial Demography, 8(4): 340-343. DOI: 10.1080/17445647.2012.740431. (Map).
- Holloway, S.; Wright, R.; Ellis, M. (2012), Constructing Multiraciality in U.S. Families and Neighborhoods, in Suki Ali, Chamion Caballero, Rosalind Edwards and Miri Song, (eds), International Perspectives on Racial and Ethnic Mixedness and Mixing, Routledge. (Tables and Figures).
- Ellis, M.; Holloway, S.; Wright, R.; Fowler, C. (2012), Agents of Change: Mixed-Race Households and the Dynamics of Neighborhood Segregation in the United States, Annals of the Association of American Geographers, 102(3): 549-570. DOI:10.1080/00045608.2011.627057.
- Holloway, S.; Wright, R.; Ellis, M. (2012), The Racially Fragmented City? Neighborhood Racial Segregation and Diversity Jointly Considered, The Professional Geographer 64(1): 1-20. DOI: 10.1080/00330124.2011.585080.
- Wright, R.; Ellis, M.; Holloway, S. (2011), Where Black-White Couples Live, Urban Geography 32(1): 1-22. DOI: 10.2747/0272-36184.108.40.206.
- Wright, R.; Holloway, S.; Ellis, M. (2011), Reconsidering both Diversity and Segregation: A Reply to Poulsen, Johnston and Forrest, and to Peach, Journal of Ethnic and Migration Studies 37(1): 176-176. DOI: 10.1080/1369183X.2011.523865.